Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 Goal Setting Workshop! - Goal Achievers Group (Orlando, FL)

What a great way to end 2009........... Every day we have a choice to make. You can decide that you will live for the past or move into the future.
Putting your goals down on paper makes them real. If you are in the Orlando area I highly recommend this session. Jenn is a friend and inspiring. Let's make 2010 a rockin good year!

Posted via web from thedtales's posterous

1 Response to “2010 Goal Setting Workshop! - Goal Achievers Group (Orlando, FL)”

    Ronny said...

    I write down my goals in a 2010 goals booklet. It is always in my wallet and I review it regularly. It keeps me focused on what really matters to me.

    Enjoy and share,
    Ronny

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails