Monday, February 8, 2010

Must Have #Monday- Handcrafted Cake table decor! #cardboxdiva

I am a HUGE fan of the cake table. In fact, I think most people make their way over to admire the wedding cake and snap pictures! So, be sure to dress up the table.. flowers, rose petals......... make the table a unique centerpiece of the reception! Here is a great idea I found (as my twitter friend is the founder of this great website of card boxes- specific to your theme and a great place for guests to drop off a card so it doesn't get lost! - http://www.creativecustomcardboxes.com/)
I just love the custom cake table decor letters and monogram cake toppers! They are such a beautiful and budget- friendly way to give your wedding cake table or any part of your reception a little personalized “pop”!

Posted via web from thedtales's posterous

0 Responses to “Must Have #Monday- Handcrafted Cake table decor! #cardboxdiva”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails