Wednesday, March 17, 2010

#AngelsFinery - Sterling Silver Pendant on Cobalt Blue Thong

I am so blessed to have met some amazing people on Facebook. In fact, I refer to many of them as angels.......Somehow the world gets smaller and the distance "across the pond" shortens when you meet someone as wonderful and generous as Mandy from Angels Finery. Today I received, in the mail, a gorgeous Pink box that enclosed a luxurious pink and gold sachet (nothing like elegant packaging to spark the joy of unwrapping!!!). Opening the strings of the sachet, I find a beautiful heart pendant with the words "Behold the Angels" engraved on the back! I can only say that I have been touched by an angel :-)

Angel's Finery has a stunning range of unique, stylish and desirable hand made jewelery - from elegant and ethereal to bold and funky. Inspired by a love of angels and by all that is stylish, sparkly and feminine.

Using the finest semiprecious stones and fresh water pearls their jewelery is ultimately designed and created to make the wearer feel fabulous.

Each piece is finished with a sterling silver angels wing clasp. Reminding the wearer of unseen love and support and making every piece a truly meaningful and beautiful gift. What a perfect gift for bridesmaids, Mother's Day, birthday or anytime you want to show someone how much you have been touched.

Angels Finery, After all, every angel deserves her finery! Mandy, I cant begin to tell you how much I look forward to wearing this necklace and treasuring my angel......... Thank you

Posted via web from thedtales's posterous

0 Responses to “#AngelsFinery - Sterling Silver Pendant on Cobalt Blue Thong”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails