Monday, April 26, 2010

Should errors be made known? Speak up with your opinion!

So during a wedding this past weekend, I got a panicked call from the MOB.  Wouldnt you know it, the vendor "forgot" my phone number (after an email and 3 phone conversations! GRRRRR) and called the BRIDE.
Now the value of a coordinator is to handle all of these issues so there is not a single ounce of stress!  The MOB did exactly what I instructed her to do and that was "CALL ME IMMEDIATELY, FOR ANYTHING".  I was able to let her know that I was already handling the situation and "Enjoy the rest of the afternoon".  Nothing like a hug from the Father of the Bride when you have never met in person!!!

So lets see what the thought is:

Vendors: What are your thoughts?  Should you let it be known or just let it go? Who would you tell?  If you do tell, when is the right moment to do do?

Brides:  Do you want to know if something went wrong? When is the right time to tell you?

Let me know what you think!

1 Response to “Should errors be made known? Speak up with your opinion!”

    The D-Tales said...

    Testing :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails