Monday, May 3, 2010

Orlando Style Photoshoot- May 2010 Publication

 You know those days when you just get so incredibly excited that you want to jump out of your skin?  Well that happened when I got a call from The Amazingly talented photographer,  Kristen Weaver...... asking me if i wanted to do the coordinating for a fashion shoot to be published in Orlando Style Magazine!  Are you kidding me???????  Hell Yeah!
I then learn that I will be working with some of the most amazing people in the business.. the bar is set high and we get to "RUN" with our ideas. So exciting to have creative freedom like this and use MY OWN IDEAS. The fun part of working on this team is that we all had little direction together and showed up with the same concept.  Look at these two photos and see how Lee and I were TOTALLY in sync here! Now when I say that Lee's talent FLOORS me, i am tempering my excitement when I highlight the following:


AND
 Really cohesive and well meshed concept!!!  Lee, I think you are just AMAZING and just the BEST to collaborate with!

There is so much more to see.......... and I wont steal any more thunder from Kristen's blog.  Go check it out and share our pride in joy!

Orlando Style Photoshoot- May 2010


Thanks to:

0 Responses to “Orlando Style Photoshoot- May 2010 Publication”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails