Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sneak Peak- Suzanne and Elliott as seen through the lens of #TabMcCausland

There is something so magical about Disney!  I am blessed to be so close to such a magical place and to share this with destination brides.  Joining us this week are Suzanne and Elliot and they are just the sweetest couple from Alabama........  Here is the sneak peak Tab just sent over and you can see that we all had a great time!

It was a bit warm until the sun went down.  Then it was time to celebrate with some amazing Anna Cakes cake!  Tell me this isnt just stunning (and sooooo delicious!) And perfectly matched to her decor.
And I love stepping in and pretending that I have an OUNCE of photography skills (of which I like to think i do...... but these girls do look pretty amazing if I do say so myself.)
So there is your sneek peak for the day!  So much more to come............
Thanks to:
Tab McCausland:  Photography
Anna Cakes:  Gorgeous Cake/cupcakes
Officient:  Reverend Kevin Knox (thank you for sharing your birthday with us!)
DJ/Entertainment : Jay with Liquid Entertainment

0 Responses to “Sneak Peak- Suzanne and Elliott as seen through the lens of #TabMcCausland”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails