Wednesday, June 23, 2010

#Golden #Wedding : Shades of Green Disney Wedding

When I say that i have the most interesting and fun job, I can honestly say that I never know about destination wedding couples until they arrive in Orlando. This family gathered from all over the country, by way of Alabama for an intimate gathering of generations.  I was blessed to dance with little girls dressed in spring dresses and Grandmothers with spring in their step!

Tab McCausland featured us tonight on her blog.  Thanks for you and your talent. Be sure to check it out!


I was honored to work with some amazingly talented people who made this evening unforgettable.
Venue:  Shades of Green
Officiant: Rev. Kevin Knox
Cake: Anna Cakes
DJ; Jay Edwards

0 Responses to “#Golden #Wedding : Shades of Green Disney Wedding”

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails