Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A great #DIY for #weding #favors!

A more casual wedding outdoors requires a little imagination. Looking for a sweet favor to give your guests? Use clear boxes to wrap up all the necessities for homemade S’mores and  add a bit of matching ribbon to finish it off. The two bottom boxes measure 3″x3″x2″ and the top one is 2″ square. These would make a sweet guest room gift at a wedding or a nice treat for house guests over the coming holidays. This treat is a great gift for any occasion! YUMMY!

2 Responses to “A great #DIY for #weding #favors!”

    Lauren @ten23designs said...

    Love it! I think I may make these for the holidays for my clients and add my decal logo to the clear boxes. Thanks for sharing!!!

    The D-Tales said...

    OOOOOO, What a great idea! Thanks for taking it a step further for me :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails