Saturday, September 19, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy


I just came across the coolest candy place- Candy.com Great Candy Website.  This online candy store  has it all............Kosher, Gluten Free and RETRO!!! Yes, a way to get a sweet blast from the past............retro candy
The site also allows you to search their entire stock of candy by color!  It’s the perfect way to create a color coordinated candy buffet (a very affordable option for wedding reception treats) or make candy wedding favors in your wedding colors. 
Their prices are very reasonable- check them out and see if they’ve got something perfect enough for your perfect moment!

1 Response to “Candy, Candy, Candy”

    Anonymous said...

    OMG, I just finished checking the Candy.com and I was very happy to see some of my favorite candies that I can't not fine at my local food store...
    Thanks for sharing the link...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails