Monday, September 21, 2009

How we love to "scratch off"

How to make scratch off- Think of the possibilities.......  (click the link for instructions)



I was in line to pay for gas and noticed how many people love to play the scratch off lottery.  Thinking about what made it so enticing, I had to think about my own experience.  WE LOVE TO WIN......... but we never know what is under that silver barrier.
Then my mind starts to wander..... How else can we use the scratch off?  Rewarding kids for doing chores/homework?  Generating "free" or "promotional" gifts to reward customers?

Look how simple this can be as a DIY project.......  I would love to hear how you plan to use them.  Any ideas???

1 Response to “How we love to "scratch off"”

    Mitsy / ArtMind said...

    Thanks so much for your enthusiasm about my tutorial! I hope it will give you lots of pleasure! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails